0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. What did the panelists say was the most challenging year in med school?
2. What did Jeff change about his application the second time around?
3. What advice did the panel have in regards to how to know medicine is the right thing for you?
4. What section of the MCAT can you start studying for early?
5. What did Aastha say to do in order to best prepare for the MCAT?
6. Which of the following is a strong asset for volunteering in the free clinic?
7. There is no such thing as being too ___________ to start medical school.
8. Research in which of the following fields is valuable for applying to medical school?
9. Gaining non-medical experience is valuable for your med school application.
10. ________________ is almost universal for all medical school students