Health Professions Virtual Conference
3rd Annual Conference Presented by Irvine Valley College (IVC) and PreMedCC
Wednesday through Friday, April 19-21, 2023
10am-5:00pm PST | Virtual
The Irvine Valley College (IVC) and PreMedCC Health Professions Virtual Conference is an annual event that provides information, updates, and resources on health professions programs available for students.
Learn more about IVC’s Health Professions Pathway and PreMedCC, a non-profit student led organization that focuses on providing community college students with pathway information and resources to enter various health professions.
Registration is required to attend
All California Community College students and counselors are invited to come learn about:
- Program and career options in the health professions field
- Medical school admissions information and requirements
- Interview tips and strategies for professional schools
- Real-life experiences from panels of health professionals
Note: Participants will only need to register once to attend all workshop and panel sessions. Full conference program will be available April 1.
Planned Conference Workshop Sessions
Note: Workshops are subject to change.
- Pathway Options, Skills, and Opportunities In Nursing
- Programs and Career Opportunities in Public Health
- Panel of Medical School Admissions Directors
- Preparing to Apply to Healthcare Professional Schools
- Medical School Admissions
- Dental School Admissions
- Nursing School Admissions
- Pharmacy School Admissions
- Optometry School Admissions
- Physical Therapy School Admissions
- Interview Skills for Professional Schools
- COPE Health Scholars Program
- Panel of Health Professionals
- Panel of Med School Students and PA Students
- Panel of Nursing Professionals
Register for Free:
Topic: The Irvine Valley College (IVC) and PreMedCC Health Professions Virtual Conference
When: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, April 19-21, 2023, 10am-5:00pm Pacific Time (US and Canada